Some lofty ideas:
● Because of the mysterious manifestations of the objects, the craft, the men and beings, and because of the out-of-body experiences, I believe life is infinite and eternal. And I believe I am, because I simply believe I know (– through my five senses and others of which I am not totally aware).
● UFO mystery and conflict, in themselves, create change, new thought (– I believe the mystery and conflict are planned.)
● UFOs are real, but enormously more complex than we dare to think.
● Many close UFO encounters are meant to be symbolic.
● In many ways, they are a key to our future intergalactic, multidimensional citizenship.
● Some of them are designed in such a way so we are forced to face our own selves, our own demons, our hidden dreams.
● They are experiential mirrors that can show us who we truly are.
● They are future mirrors that can show us who we might become.
● They are at least subliminal messages that are aimed at changing individuals, thus our cultures, even throughout history.
● You, like our entire culture, are being profoundly influenced, now, by mysterious UFO intelligences. (And I assure you I am not an ET.)
● They have an immense, detailed plan for all of humankind.
● Do not use the outhouse when UFOs are around. (The drawing represents a time in early Summer of 1957 when a friend was using the outhouse and the UFOs arrived and deposited this Ti Pi next to it. He was too afraid to come out until the Ti Pi left….Chapter 10 of the book Eminent Discovery.)
● The ETs I encountered are likely who they said they were, “the monitors or keepers of the earth,” from its early beginnings.
● They are ethereal time travelers, as well as inter-dimensional travelers.
● They are the engineers of the earth — and they had a hand in our creation.
● They are responsible to a hierarchy, of which little is known.
● They don’t want to deal with humans on a personal or cultural level — just see to it that we carry out their plans — for their benefit and for the benefit of humankind.
● There is either an actual ET Starwars on our horizon, or the intelligences simply want us to believe this, so we will quit killing each other – so we will cooperate as individuals and nations, in preparation for such a fictitious battle.
● Perception of time, space and earthly reality is like art; it’s strictly relative to the experience of the beholder.
● You can bet your bottom dollar our collective perception of all reality is presently only the very tip of the immense multidimensional reality iceberg.
● If we dare to learn, we need to open up the public UFO discussion.
● We need to include some of the more bizarre encounter details. And among other things, we need more philosophical input — and input of all kinds — from UFO experiencers.
● In their efforts to influence us, the UFO intelligences use techniques similar to overkill.
● Therefore, the most important question is: How do UFO experiences affect the lives of abductees and contactees – i.e. what is the end result?
● If we would observe this closely, it would give us more insight into the ultimate purpose of UFO encounters.
● I believe Earth is not so much a genetic engineering laboratory as it is a growing field.
● It’s a place from where multitudes of multi-dimensional, eternal beings can gain unique experience.
● This most probably includes us.
● The mysterious intelligences are not so much studying us as they are teaching us.
● The ETs I encountered – the UFOLK, the ancient gods – were recruiting human workers, who possibly could help bring about the next paradigm shift for humankind.
● Even though it might seem we are linked to the mysterious intelligences, irrevocably – in all areas – including science, religion, and history — I truly believe we have a choice in the matter, individually and collectively.
● We need to treat others more kindly.
● Our survival depends not only on our knowledge, but our personal and collective attitudes.
● Yet, we should, again, realize that life is a process of growth, a process that includes the positive, as well as the negative — which, again, also like art, are in the eyes of the beholder.
● UFOs have been, are, and will be a part of the growth process.
● This and many other things indicate there is an illusion of time for everything.
● Yet, in the end, it all really doesn’t matter — because we have to live our more practical lives, at least most of the time – i.e. in the illusion of time, and if in the illusion of time — in the illusion of space.