(Please make comments at bottom of page. And please let me know if you don’t want your name mentioned.) (Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you recall anything.)
A list of sightings and more lengthy encounters during those years:
The following is a list of brief sightings and longer encounters with strange objects, crafts, “the voice,” and other strange phenomenon. The sighting and encounter descriptions come via my memory. I am listing them here to hopefully trigger the memories of others who were or might have been present during those times.
The crafts and objects occurred very subtly, sometimes obtrusively, and sometimes deceptively…appearing to be something besides crafts and objects, etc. It is also important to note that most witnesses were hypnotized or programmed in some strange way so that they have not been able to remember.
It’s important that potential witnesses, those who don’t remember presently, don’t off hand quickly accept that they don’t remember any UFOs or strange occurrences.
As some of the witnesses (who do recall presently) tried to recall certain occurrences in the past, their first statements were, “no I don’t remember anything strange happening.” Then after I asked them to recall something that happened at a particular time, I simply asked them, “What happened next;” then “What happened next?” When they finally recalled seeing a craft, object or strange occurrence, they yelled and gasped for air, stating that they were amazed that they hadn’t recall it before….etc, etc.
If you were near me during the 1950s when the encounters occurred, there is a chance you also can recall, at least some of the more obvious and possibly some subtle happenings. However, remember many of the potential witnesses were hypnotized or programed so they were paralyzed so they were not aware of the bizarre happenings.
(If you would like to read a more extensive version of some of the encounters listed, the ebooks are only $2.99 each and you can read a couple of them free on Kindle’s Loan Library……. click here for info.)
A list of UFO sightings and occurrences during the late 1940s and 1950s, some into the 1960s with classmates:
(If time, I will expand the descriptions later.)
1. Introduction meeting in the school auditorium with Principle Robin Mickel…just before we entered Junior High School. The craft appear in front of the audience and to his left side at times….another, “the booth,” to his right at times. “The voice” spoke, interrupting him at times. See article below in right column. Read about it in Chapter 8 of the book Eminent Discovery.
2. Sophomore football practice, Northwest practice field. Crafts momentarily manifested from distorted atmosphere and haze.
3. Reserve football practice….the same.
4. Reserve or Sophomore football game at east stands…..the same.
5. Craft manifestation, hoverinng and flying on west practice field while walking with friend….high school. ( Bill Schultz)
6. Hissing and distorted atmosphere in Mrs Talyor’s class before we lost some time. All students began to wake up after a significant amount of time. Other strange occurrence in her class. Junior or Senior year.
7. Craft manifesting during the movie “The Phantom Of The Opera” at lunch break. Senior High…possibly Senior year. Fog and haze developed and the craft floated in front of the beam of light from the projector. I believe it’s possible the movie was stopped momentarily. Students made comments about it.
8. Other small craft manifesting over and near the north section of seats where I normally sat. Beachell and Hennings made comments about it or them.
9. Cara Hutchinson and I walking on the Wesleyan campass…several times. We talked about seeing the craft several times, including those mentioned below.
10. Near Ashland when Ron Hutchins, Cara and her family visited their grandfather in Ashland…craft moving and hovering over wetlands south of Ashland, east and west of highway going and coming. One possibly in Cara’s back yard.
11. Other sightings possibly at Cara’s house and at the State Fair.
12. Manifestations of crafts and objects at away ballgames…football, basketball, baseball…momentary manifestations.
13. Same for home ball games….football, basketball, baseball .
14. “Fudge Club” outings….Jack Furrow, Dick Peterson, Doris Eby, Joanne Jensen, Georgia Clark, etc, etc….Alexander and Blue River State Recreation Areas southwest of Milford….several other times, for instance ice skating on small shallow lakes north of Lincoln. Louisville State Recreation Area during the Senior Sneak. I wrote to Joanne inquiring about this one.
15. Our senior Rocket Review…on stage, above stage, in front of stage. (See below.)
16. In front of the school front door…front yard…crafts manifesting, hovering and moving a few to several feet above the ground.
17. 1956…a UNL recruit quarterback and I revisited LNE to see school and a swim meet…in new swim pool. We saw short manifestation of hissing fog and craft in pool area and in hall just outside. Max Hester saw the hissing fog and thought we were setting off smoke bombs and chewed me out for causing trouble…I believe Bob Lee might have been present in swim pool.
18. Football game at Falls City….Jack Furrow, Carlyn Fram outside just before the game…short manifestation west of gym. On dive after game to Cresco…Carlyn & I……saw crafts in south wetlands, & south of Cresco…strange people and craft in field just south of city…possible loss of time. Later, one possibly in Carlyn’s farmyard…or this was another time.
19. Football game at Fairbury in Fall of 1954 on their field. A windowed saucer flew slowly over the field while we were playing…about 50 feet high. It was a very obvious sighting ….Some of the crowd saw it. They were pointing up and began roaring when there wasn’t anything to roar about. I saw it, Ron Bradsy saw it, as well as others. The referee called a timeout and we saw it again floating over the trees east of the field. See Chapter 8 of the book Eminent Discovery.
20. Tryouts for the American Legion base ball team, 1952, 53, or 54….on southwest ball diamond. …Craft was hovering and moving slow about 10 to 15 feet above the ground in huge volume of blue haze, momentarily on field and for quite a while in empty lots across Baldwin Street. …I believe Bob Lee saw it, or it possibly was someone else…and possibly others saw it.
21. I believe it was the Senior Rocket Review. Ron Hutchins was in the lighting booth and I just outside watching. As a lower class band was finishing, smoke-like clouds developed above them and possibly a craft. The cloud stayed there until the band left and they closed the curtainssss. Then the churning cloud or fog and possibly a craft appeared outside momentarily and for a short time when the curtains were shut. It whooshed out quickly.
Also when Pat Drake was giving his comedy routine front south part of the stage, “the booth” and “the voice” interrupted him. He consulted with the play teacher by kneeling down speaking to her at the edge of the stage. He continued and I believe the booth and the voice interrupted him a couple of more times.
Other craft momentarily appeared during other plays. At least once, we talked with those who were involved after the play. Mary Auto and I attended a review at Lincoln High in 1956 and witnessed craft manifesting on stage during a couple of acts.
22. After basketball game at Nebraska City…about 1950 or 1951. The booth and voice appeared in second intersection straight north of gym, on main street. Voice gave its usual message and Jim Haberland began arguing with it. “The voice argued back. Eventually several students got in and sat on the benches, yelling and making crude comments. My sisters and I went behind it and saw that it appeared black as a void. We also saw what appeared to be small spot lights shining down on it. There were other sightings nearby that night.
23. See article below in right hand column, entitled: “Coffin-shaped Object arrives at football practice – Fall 1954″
24. The Bethany Grade School Playground Encounter, August 1950 or 1951….anyone who might have attended the playground movies.
25. Sightings on the old Cotner College campus and dormitory in Bethany.
26. Wabansi Park in Iowa, summer of 1954 or 1955……Craft entering park after we laid down in our tents. The entire area was illuminated with blue luminescence. Spinning windowed saucer…time travel from top of cliffs to north of Nebraska City where we saw a future building….Lewi Hinkley and I time traveled; Fred Beach, Frank Colon were present otherwise throughout encounter.
27. Hunting trips with Lewi Hinkley and Larry Hennings….1) south of Lincoln, 2) from Wahoo to Memphis to Greenwood to north of Waverly, 3) from Lincoln to Omaha to Desoto Bend Wildlife Area to north of Omaha being interrupted in near crash with windowed saucer on the way. From north of Omaha, we time traveled to north Omaha….see Chapter 13 of the book Eminent Discovery…see Chapter 7 of the book To Earth From Heaven.
28. Several sightings inside University Of Nebraska Colosseum during basketball tourneys, 1950 through 1955……small craft manifesting from distorted atmosphere and haze, booth southeast of south basket ball goal, booth just south of cheer leaders in front of west bleachers. One encounter that occurred at the Colosseum involved the window saucer and “the voice” who saved Larry Bryant and I from a severe beating….see Chapter 5 of the book To Earth From Heaven.
29. Craft manifesting on UNL parade grounds during ROTC drills, 1955.
30. Fishing trip to various locations in western Nebraska with Lewi Hinkley and Larry Hennings….several close sightings. We traveled as far as Fort Robinson near Crawford.
31. A few to several sightings with Pat and Larry Bryant when camping, early 1960s.
32 Many sightings and long encounters with Ron Young when we traveled to and work near Dubois Wyoming, summers of 1956 and 1957. See Chapters 9 & 10 of the book Eminent Discovery and Chapter 8 of the book To Earth From Heaven.
33. “Fudge club” outing at Nebraska City…1953, 1954 or 1955. Saw craft at Arbor Lodge, at school just south of it, possibly near golf course to the south and one bizarre sighting of windowed saucer downtown. Dick Peterson, Jack Furrow and I chased the craft north on a north-south street until it disappeared. When we walked back, it was huge, sitting in the intersection on the main street. The voice began to speak and a few other kids began to stand around it. We stopped to see it but soon left because it seemed so weird. The girls were waiting for us at the car.
34. Several sightings and encounters occurred at scouting events, especially at the Bethany scout cabin and on camping trips…mostly short brief sightings.
35. Major sightings and interaction with the craft and brilliant light and voice at Boy Scout Camp Cedars in August of 1951. The Bethany troupe was camping with the Uni Place troupe. Four disc-shaped craft came flying over the Platte River, approached us and interacted with us. Later, at the Golden Arrow Ceremony, a brilliant light hovered above the proceedings and “the voice” interrupted the scout masters verbiage. Later, some of the boys chased the small craft. And still later craft appeared at the campfire of our troupe and a strange light shined down on another boy and me, making us look very peculiar. There also was an incident in a tent near our tent when we turned in for the night. The boys in that tent insisted they sleep with us because they said a creature had come into their tent and it scared them. The scout master finally instisted that everyone sleep in their own tent and apparently the creature was gone….etc, etc. This encounter is described on one of the books.
36. Lewi Hinkley’s cabin on lake near the Blue River…See https://johnfosterufos.wordpress.com/about-the-blue-river-ufo-blog/ Other encounters occurred at the cabin as well.
38. There were many other sightings and longer involved encounters during this era, some I’m sure with classmates and others with relatives and family friends. Will list them as I recall them.
(Please make comments below.)
(Will expand and more to come possibly today and tomorrow….)