A typical “abduction” while driving on gravel road…early 1960s

A “loss of time” abduction while traveling between Hastings & Crete Nebraska

As our day of pheasant hunting began to wind down, as Solar Time began to approach sunset behind us, my father began to increase the speed of our car, as we both knew it was illegal to hunt after sundown.

We had been “road hunting,” driving slow to see if we could spot one last pheasant along the side of the road, just for the thrill of bagging one last pheasant. We were traveling East on a remote gravel road.

a - between Hastings and Crete lg drwgAs it became obvious the sun had just set, I looked off over a harvested corn field and saw a stange structure sitting at the end of the field to our South. Little did I know it was a structure I would, years later, name “the large booth;” little did I know at the time, I had encountered it many times before, but those times had been mysteriously erased from my mind. At this time, traveling down the gravel road, it just seemed to be extremely strange, nothing as far as I could determine I had ever seen before.    

I yelled at my father to stop, but he seemed bent on returning home. I don’t recall that we stopped, but possibly we slowed down for a moment or two. He then “stepped on the gas and we continued on our way toward Crete, Nebraska where we would meet the smooth concrete of a typical two lane, paved Nebraska highway. Everything seemed just somewhat strange, but also calm and natural.

After recalling this incident in the Fall of 1986, during my “flood or recollections,” an intense, trying period of interaction with “the large booth,” strange men, a mysterious voice, strange craft, “the small booth,” and miniature men was revealed to me, in extreme detail, through my spontaneous memories. As you already might know this was another one of those classic, infamous periods of “missing time,” during another somewhat typical “UFO abduction encounter,” from another typical car that was innocently moving down another rather remote gravel road, or down another heavily traveled highway. It was another one of those UFO abduction encounters that have occurred from coast to coast and from Canada to Mexico, as well as elsewhere around the World.

The following is a brief outline description of what happened between the time the car slowed down and, according to my memory, of when my dad “stepped on the gas.”

******The time loss:

Immediately after slowing down, as the car came to a complete stop, my father and I briefly exchanged comments. We then heard someone from outside the car tell us to open the door and crawl out. It was a common male voice whose origin seemed to be in the large ditch beside the road.

(From this point forward, I will skip some of the descriptive comments and simply list stages or episodes of the encounter, because I strongly believe it is extremely important to understand what happens during UFO encounters in clarity, as simply as possible. Therefore I have listed the episodes in somewhat of an outline form below.)

● After we heard the voice who was encouraging us to get out of our car, we refused, but the car door somehow swung open and we somehow levitated into the ditch where at least two men were waiting. Possibly, three men were waiting. I looked through the open door into the interior of the car and could see no one. I remember being a little sedated and asked a couple of questions of the men about what was happening. I believe my father said a few words, but then became somewhat silent, as if he too were sedated.

● One of the men explained that we were going to be taken to the structure at the far end of the field (to the large booth). After resisting for a short period, we began to move slowly toward the large booth. The attitudes and words the men used were calm and kind, not threatening, as if we had nothing to worry about. We moved partly through the sedation, but also urging and coaxing from the men. As I recall, we had little control of our bodies.

● It was difficult traveling for some reason I don’t quite understand. We remained somewhat sedated, but had some control. I began to feel the affects of being “abducted and I tried to escape. At one point, I moved west by myself, off over the stubble of the harvested corn, but the men told me I was in such a state that I couldn’t escape. I looked down and saw that I was floating about a foot or so above the ground. The men finally convinced me that I should return. I recall seeing at least three men, possibly four, slowly moving south at the east edge of the field. They were finally able to convince me I should return and I joined them on our trek to the large booth.

● Arriving just a few feet in front of the booth, the men began to argue about what “they” (whoever “they” were) had been told to do with us at this point. It appeared the men couldn’t decide. So they led us up into the large booth and told us to sit on the east bench. As we sat there, another slender, partially bald man eventually came walking by the open windows and door. He argued continually with the other two or three as to what “they” (some other individuals) had told them they were to do with us.

● After waiting, my dad and I talking softly for an extended period, one of the men poked his head in the door of the large booth and told us we were to get out. And we did. We were taken to a spot just feet Northwest from the large booth and we were told to stand completely still. There were at least two of the mysterious men, possibly three, and my dad and me. They told us we were going to be taken out of our bodies and rise off the ground. Of course I’m sure my dad was petrified and so was I, but there was nothing we could do because by this time we both felt as if we were paralyzed. It wasn’t long before I felt myself move straight up above the group of men who were standing close together beneath me. I soon heard my father beside me. We were then told that two of the men below us were the bodies of my father and me.

● While this was extremely upsetting, we didn’t have to much time to contemplate, as we were being levitated upward into what seemed to be a low cloud…into a small pocket in a cloud. After hovering there for what seemed to be a significant amount of time, we heard a voice or voices near us began to coax us to cooperate and dedicate ourselves to them and their program. They explained it was a program to improve humanbeings. (It was a similar message that was given to the neighbor boy and me when I was two or three years old at 68th and Garland Streets in Lincoln, Nebraska…when we first met the small alligator-like being.)

● My father and I frantically discussed what was occurring and he emphatically told me not to commit myself to them, whoever they were, because we knew nothing about them, not to mention their program. When it became obvious we wouldn’t cooperate, they took me down and west a distance where “the voice” gave me a demonstration and lecture about how “they” could change the form of an object from one type to another by manipulating the atomic and molecular structure of matter…what I presumed to be, at least in part, the matter of fog or clouds. And as he spoke I saw an object near me change from one form into another.

● After the lecture was over, the voice continued to encourage me to join them in their efforts to change humankind. He said I would have to be improved as a human being. I moved down a several yards and to the north where I saw an elliptical-shaped object, like a large tent. It had an open door. The voice then told me to enter the elliptical-shaped tent-like object for a conditioning of some kind. I don’t recall if I entered or not, but I distinctly recall I emphatically refused. My next recollection is moving down to the ground, where I found myself standing in the group of men. My father was there also and I asked who the other men were. It was then I more fully realized my father and I had been “out-of-body.”
I remember at one point, either before rising out of body or when we returned, I saw four or five men standing close together, standing as still as statutes. It was then “the voice” told me that one of them was me and one my father.

(This is what occurred during the first half of this loss of time abduction UFO encounter. The second half was somewhat different and confusing. It was confusing until I met “ the familiar strangers” in the late 1980s and discovered more about “the project.”)

● I don’t recall if we were required to go back and sit in the large booth or if we were released to go back to our car at this point. I do have vague recollections of sitting inside after returning to the ground. And I do recall, when we were release to go back to our car, we began walking East toward the east edge of the harvested corn field. When we arrived at the Southeast corner of the field, I noticed activity off to our Southeast. I told my father that I was going to investigate. So I began walking in that direction.

● I passed a barbed wire fence and saw a saucer-shaped craft floating a few feet above another field, which must have been a pasture, grassland. And I notice other men scattered out in the pasture. At least one of them began to talk with me trying to encourage me to do something I don’t quite recall. It had something to do with getting into the the hovering craft.

● Well, I don’t know how, but I somehow was levitated or taken out of body again and found myself in a rather nebulous craft that had walls that didn’t seem to be completely defined. I saw and heard at least three men near me. Two of them began to explain that I would have to learn to fly the craft so that I could take people to a destination they didn’t define, but I got the idea that it was somewhere beyond the Earth. They again encouraged me to cooperate and began by piloting the craft by “thinking it forward.” I couldn’t completely imagine what was happening and I became somewhat confused at this point. However I was nearly forced verbally to try to fly the craft by thinking it forward. I recall the other men beside me and the walls of the craft fluctuating or somehow flowing in a weird way. I don’t recall if the craft moved or if I earnestly tried to “think it forward.”

● Eventually, they took me to the ground where a few more words of encouragement were said. And I began to see small men spread out in the pasture in most directions. The voice or men continued to encourage me to cooperate in a project to help humans, a project I consciously knew nothing about at the time. What was most peculiar was that the men seemed to be move around the field aimlessly looking down at the grass, as if the ground and grass were not familiar. At one point I saw a “small booth” develop in the atmosphere near me, where it sat solidly on the ground. I was then coaxed to get in with my father and the small men continued their encouragement for us to join them in their “project.”

● We were then released to return to our car. As we walked, again along the east side of the harvested corn field, we discussed what it all might mean and what had just happened. When we arrived at our car, we saw the passenger’s door wide open and we saw no one inside. We both crawled in, my dad first to the driver’s seat, then me. My next recollection is of us increasing our speed and wondering where the strange structure was at the end of the harvested corn field. I believe we might have been several yards down the road by this time. We also made comments and wondered why the evening suddenly seemed to be much darker than before. We remembered nothing of the loss of time. We traveled on to the East and arrived at a paved concrete highway that led to Crete, Nebraska, then on to Lincoln.

Several other experiences of this type occurred during the entire 46+ years of my so-called UFO encounters.

About jafos

I am a 75 year old retired research and development electro/mechanical engineer with experience in the nuclear, aerospace, fluidic, civil and commercial fields...home builder, general contractor, artist, lecturer, author. Up until 1986, at age 48, I could recall some strange things that had occurred from my very early childhood...but I really couldn't understand them. Then in late 1986 through early 1987, in a very short time, I recalled, in extreme detail, an enormous number of so-called UFO encounters that had occurred throughout my life. Needless to say, I became almost totally devastated; my entire life was turned up-side down. A few witnesses have since recalled some of what I recalled, enough to convince me and them I am not psychotic or imaginative. In other words, believe it or not these unbelievable things actually happened. I have spent the last 30 years researching, writing and trying to understand. As a result of my intense efforts, I now can offer you three books and a website (http://www.johnfosterufos.com) to help you and humankind try to understand some of the hidden mysteries of life and UFOs.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s